Why Are We Superior?
- Humble Yields uses only high quality, organic CBD.
- Humble Yields CBD is extracted from the organic flower of the plant not the stalks.
- Humble Yields CBD is CO2 extracted which increases its purity and preserves the plants terpenes, flavonoids and cannabinoids.
- Humble Yields CBD comes from very high CBD specific strains.
- Humble Yields products are made with special blends that took years to perfect.
- Every ingredient in Humble Yields products provide many health benefits and serve an incredible purpose to help elevate our Humble Yields family.
- There is no place on earth we wouldn’t look to source the finest organic ingredients.
- Humble Yields CBD mg prices are one of the lowest in the industry of CBD companies because WE CARE.
- We never use industrial hemp.
- Humble Yields products are GMP compliant.
- Humble Yields products are 3rd party tested and approved.
Our Organic CBD Oil
With so many new products available in today’s rapidly-growing CBD and hemp market, it’s not surprising that many consumers are finding product labels confusing. Arguably, one of the greatest sources of confusion is the simple word “organic,” especially as it relates to CBD oil. Why choose organic CBD? Read more to learn why...
What is Organic Flower derived CBD
To define “organic CBD,” we need to go all the way back to the origins of CBD hemp. The hemp plant contains hundreds of compounds. The primary compound is “cannabidiol,” or CBD. After it’s extracted, CBD is processed into a wide array of health products, the most popular is organic CBD oil (organic hemp oil). According to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), the term organic refers to any item that is grown or produced without the use of genetically modified organisms, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge or ionizing radiation. Organically-grown hemp refers to hemp that has been grown under these stringent conditions. Therefore, organic CBD oil (or organic hemp oil) is CBD oil that’s organic on two levels — it’s extracted from organically-grown hemp and then it’s processed with no synthetic chemical additives.
Why Organic Matters
From a nutritional standpoint, chemical pesticides and fertilizers can drain the soil of its natural nutrients. Thanks to pristine growing conditions, organic hemp is “cleaner” because it’s free from synthetic-chemical pesticides and fertilizers, and hasn’t been genetically modified or exposed to chemical toxins. As a result, organic CBD oil is a more natural and beneficial product.