1. How much CBD is in 1 dropper? 1 dropper (1ml) equals 40 mg of CBD in our 1200mg bottle.
2. How much THC is in the full spectrum 1200mg CBD tinctures? Less than .3% (legal amount allowed).
3. Why should I choose full spectrum? Using the full array of cannabinoids has shown the greatest benefit to the body.
4. Why THC Free? THC Free is for our customers who get drug tested or have THC allergies.
5. Why are there different CBDmg’s? It’s a way to accurately dose at a consistent level.
6. How do I know my dose? Each person’s endocannabinoid system works differently and CBD reacts differently within each person’s body. There is no solid scientific information that states how much CBD you should be taking at any one time, always start off with a small dose and work your way up. Please use our Humble Yields Weight guideline chart on our website.
7. Will taking CBD help with my illness? CBD is a popular remedy for an array of health issues. It may provide great benefits to many illnesses.
8. Will I get high/stoned from taking CBD? No,CBD is a non-intoxicating component that has enormous potential. Your state of mind will not change if you take CBD. Although it can make changes in the body- this isn’t one of them. The THC is the intoxicating component but our full spectrum tinctures include such a small amount of THC (less than 0.3%) that it should not be intoxicating.
9. Will I fail a drug test? When it comes to cannabis, drug tests pickup the THC only and our full spectrum CBD products are sold with much lower levels of THC (less than 0.3%) so consumers shouldn’t have a problem passing a drug test, but it is not impossible. This is the reason we also sell THC free products.
10. Is CBD addictive? CBD is not addictive. THC is the ingredient that
causes cannabis to be addictive, and can be addictive to some people.
11. Can I take CBD with other medications? Always check with a medical
professional before using it as it can, on occasion, interact w ith other medicines. If approved, always take the recommended dose and utilize a two-hour window between taking CBD and other medications.
12. Can children take CBD? Always consult a pediatrician before administering to a minor. If approved, always take the recommended dose and utilize a two-hour window between taking CBD and other medications.
13. Is CBD suitable for pets? CBD is perfectly safe for animals and can benefit them greatly.
14. Who to trust for CBD? It seems like everyone is selling CBD these days, so it’s smart to ask questions about quality and sourcing. Humble Yields is committed to ensuring potency, purity and consistency by only carrying high-quality products.
15. Are products returnable? You may return unopened products in original packaging within 30 days from the date which the order was placed, for a refund of the purchase price. Only qualified, unopened, unused items that are in the original packaging may be returned for a refund (excluding shipping charges).
16. My product came damaged, what should I do? If you receive a damaged item, the issue must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of delivery to receive a replacement item. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and exchanges are only for exact item purchased, unless the item is no longer available.